Near Gokavaram bus stand Pushkara ghat in Rajahmundry, East Godavari district, a fire accident occurred due to gas leak in Jagadamba restaurant but the fire was brought under control due to timely intervention of fire tenders, locals and officers concerned. Two shops were completely burnt while three police vehicles, a car, auto and 10 bykes were also destroyed. As many as 15 were injured and were admitted to a hospital. Exit route of pilgrims was changed. Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu along with his ministers reached the accident venue and enquired about the situation.