The workshop in Badshahpur was destroyed after a massive fire engulfed it late on Tuesday.
Two workers of the workshop were stranded on the first floor of the building when the fire broke out. However, they were rescued by the locals before the fire fighters reached the spot.
Later, six fire tenders were pressed into service to control the blaze.
JCB machines were called in to break the shutters of the workshop that could not be opened otherwise due to the fire.
Fire department official Birbal Sharma said fire fighters saved several showrooms situated near the workshop from the raging fire.
The motorbikes brought to the workshop for repairs were carrying petrol that helped the fire to spread quickly.
The cause of the fire could not be ascertained immediately.