Brigade Company in Gachibowli Catches Fire

Untitled-3

Early On Wednesday in Hyderabad there was a fire accident at Brigade Company of in Gachibowli. Police sources say that fire accident might have happened due to electric short circuit in the air conditioners. Already fire safety warning was given to the company. The company has continued the operations in the existing way in spite of receiving the warning. Reportedly there is no loss of life. It is estimated that there is a reasonable loss of the other assets. The timely action undertaken by the police and fire fighting team have ensured that there was no major loss.

Nowadays, mishaps have been on a rise. There is a need to exact the situation so as to prevent the accidents. If timely preventive measures would have been adopted, most of the accidents could have been avoided. The people need to be educated. The mass media channels may be opted for the same.

Medaram Jathara

Connect with us



© 2012 - 2016 VIL Media Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved,
Contents of v6news.tv are copyright protected.Copy and/or reproduction and/or re-use of contents or any part thereof,
without consent of VIL Media is illegal.Such persons will be prosecuted.