Father, son electrocuted

A tragedy struck Illendu in Khammam district as one Satyanarayana who is running a chicken centre at a bust stand was electrocuted along with his son Hari Sundeep. They employed one electrically powered metal machine to clean the birds. Due to leakage electricity passed through the machine and when they contacted it both of them died due to shock.

Medaram Jathara

Connect with us

© 2012 - 2016 VIL Media Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved,
Contents of v6news.tv are copyright protected.Copy and/or reproduction and/or re-use of contents or any part thereof,
without consent of VIL Media is illegal.Such persons will be prosecuted.