No casualties were reported in the fire that broke out at 3.35 a.m. in room number 1104 of the hospital, fire officials told IANS.
Nearly six to seven fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flames.
A short circuit in the ventilation machine of the hospital could be the cause, the official added
Twenty four people were killed and more than hundred were injured in the Odisha hospital fire on October 17.
The fire safety norms followed by hospitals are under close scrutiny by the Union Health Ministry.