Fire breaks out in Hyderabad hotel

katriya-hotelHyderabad, (IANS) A fire broke out in a four-star hotel here on Tuesday morning. No casualties were reported, police said.

The fire broke out on the fourth floor of Katriya Hotel on Raj Bhavan Road.

People rushed out in panic as the smoke spread to the top floors. However, no injuries were reported.

Four fire engines were pressed into service to douse the flames.

An official of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation said the fire was put off before it could spread to other floors.

A short-circuit is suspected to have caused the fire.

Medaram Jathara

Connect with us

© 2012 - 2016 VIL Media Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved,
Contents of are copyright protected.Copy and/or reproduction and/or re-use of contents or any part thereof,
without consent of VIL Media is illegal.Such persons will be prosecuted.