Fire broke out near Panjagutta

hyd-fireFire broke out in a car accessaries shop near Panjagutta in Hyderabad today reducing all the furniture and spare parts to ash in just one hour. Short circuit is believed to be reason for the fire accident. Fireman extinguished the fire. No one was injured according to police.

Medaram Jathara

Connect with us

© 2012 - 2016 VIL Media Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved,
Contents of are copyright protected.Copy and/or reproduction and/or re-use of contents or any part thereof,
without consent of VIL Media is illegal.Such persons will be prosecuted.