Guinness Book of world records is celebrating completion of 60 years. Its success story began on August 27, 1955 and any record confined to any part of the globe is bound to enter the famous book even as the top seller.
- New book in October every year attracting all age groups
- Maximum visitors in American libraries steal this book
- It was opened in Empire State building in USA in 1976
- Later, it found a place in mini museum in Tokyo, San Antonio, Copenhagen cities
- It gave rise to Limka Book of Records and Telugu Book of Records
- Any entry in it will receive a special attention