Below are the noteworthy points mentioned by the AP CM:-
1. On December 6th list of Farmers eligible for Loan Waiver will be announced. It will be kept online for people across the World to have a look at it.
2. A Letter will be sent to Farmers who loans were waived upto Rs 50,000. Names of these farmers will be announed in Janma Bhoomi program.
3. Government will clear Loans to the tune of Rs 50,000 from December 10.
4. From December 9th to January 8th the second list of Farmers eligible for Loan Waiver will be scrutinized.
5. Between January 14th to 22nd second phase of Farm Loan Waiver will be implemented.
6. Government will bear both Loan amount and Interest for Loans granted from 2007.
7. Farm Loans were given Top Priority. Gold Loans will be considered only after Farm and DWACRA Loans.
8. Farmers who cultivate fruits will receive Rs 10,000 per acre.
9. Loans sanctioned before December 31st 2013 alone will be considered.
10. All the farmers will receive Rs 50,000 waiver as first installment.