Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said that his government would provide freely Rs 5 lakh insurance to drivers, home guards and journalists working in Telangana. Speaking at a May day function today, he said that many changes occurred after the arrival of information technology industries.
He also made clear that there was need to set up heavy machine manufacture industries as one such unit was not existing in the State.
Highlights of CM’s speech:
- Creation of State-wide silk development centres.
- 3000 mw additional power by March 2016.
- Rs 30,000 to Rs 60,000 raise for normal death of workers.
- Rs 2 lakhs to Rs 5 lakhs ex gratia increase for accidental deaths.
- Industries were affected due to paper imports