KCR’s government turns to 100th day on Tuesday September 9, 2014. It was a very crucial time when KCR, the Chief Minister of Telangana has taken the reigns of the state government into his hand. Since a newly emerged state needs a good leadership to resolve many palpable and unknown problems. The Telangana people could not find a better option than the KCR led TRS government.
KCR, a dab hand leader of management is going in a right way. The wisdom of a leader lies in executing the things only after a necessary planning and after working out the pros and cons associated with the issues.
Let’s have a look on the major issues undertaken by KCR in these 100 days:
1. Inaugurating the distribution of 3acres land to Dalits on Independence Day
2. Decision about Telangana Water Grid
3. Conducting prestigious Intensive Household Survey
4. Setting up Task Force Committee for Budget finalization
5. Offering input subsidy to farmers
6. Allocation of RS 1000cr for minority corporation
7. Tax waiver to auto rickshaws and transports utilised in agriculture
8. A special increment for the Telangana government employees
9. A vital decision on crop loan waiver, Regularization of contract employees
10. Proposal of 3% reservation for Christians
And many more. Let’s wish the TS government led by KCR to maintain the same spirit and achieve Golden Telangana.