Chairing a review meeting today at his office on the final draft of new districts, he said the offices of district collectorate, police superintendent, all departmental head offices shall be in place by that time.
There are likely to be 21 new districts in the state, as per the latest information. A committee headed by member of Parliament Mr K Kesava Rao has met today and studied the latest proposal of making four more districts- Gadwal, Siricilla, Janagama and Asifabad. It would submit its report in a day or two.
Every revenue division shall have an RDO and a DSP, Mr Rao asserted. He asked the Chief Secretary Rajiv Sharma to expedite the process of dividing the employees and finalize the allocation.
The other decisions taken at the meeting:
· Asifabad to be turned as Komuram Bhim district
· New Police Commissionerate at Siddipet
· Conduct DPC’s and give promotions to employees
· Yadadri shall go into Rachakonda Commissionerate and Janagama into Warangal Commissionerate
· Kagaznagar, Kandukuru and Tandur to be made Revenue Divisions
· Bhainsa will have RDO office