Only Sub-inspector or Higher Authorized Officials Can Stop The Vehicles

Only-Sub-inspector-or-HigheMr Jitender who is a commissioner of police and traffic said, “Only these authorized officials can stop the vehicles and ask for documents. No lower ranking officialsis entitled to do so “. The Hyderabad Traffic Police has decided that enforcement work will be taken up by officials of the rank of sub-inspector or higher.

“However, they can record evidence of an offence by a commuter through an electronic device. If citizens find any cop stopping them for checking in the absence of either the SI or higher official, they can give us the feedback. Zero tolerance has been taken up. An inquiry will be conducted and action initiated.”

Police officials said citizens can contact or lodge a complaint through Facebook. The url to lodge a complaint is or Traffic helpline: 9010203626 or Traffic control room: 27852482 and 9490598985

Medaram Jathara

Connect with us

© 2012 - 2016 VIL Media Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved,
Contents of are copyright protected.Copy and/or reproduction and/or re-use of contents or any part thereof,
without consent of VIL Media is illegal.Such persons will be prosecuted.