A street dog in the Lingsanpalli village of Medak district has endeared itself to the entire village and people used to feed it whatever they have at their end. They almost treated it as their family member.
The dog too responded and used to guard the village and had not allowed even a monkey. It used to bark at the new comers of the village and once it feels that they were friends or relatives of the villagers, it accepts it.
The much-loved dog has suddenly died due to food poisoning by one of the villagers. Shocked at its death, the villagers decided to bad a grand rather tearful farewell to their beloved animal. They even published posters and held a meeting commemorating its death. Rich tributes were paid to the dog.
Perhaps the little good it has done during its lifetime, has paid dividends.. Incredible in deed!